cloudsecurity - [cloudsecurity] 2023 NET+ Multi-Factor Authentication Community Survey – complete by April 14th

Subject: NET+ Areas of Interest

[cloudsecurity] 2023 NET+ Multi-Factor Authentication Community Survey – complete by April 14th

  • From: Nick Lewis <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [cloudsecurity] 2023 NET+ Multi-Factor Authentication Community Survey – complete by April 14th
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 19:46:59 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=tprguADJRHMWDqqILUZUxCTNqPYe4PQBMMngXcTwB3I=; b=L5I4kSafFlX5RDRawgM0VmTSYmkr8irJOLVDD3ZCsRicFGjLSBolWePtVZEQu7ECtcssh0WKbIH8jLmPO33+cUNa47SN8ENV1UiA2cyi5QUUqYEpcW06Srh2QQk0tMMN/edj91gMQpylUScPe9Yk6kyxahQ8ysI0h+xCjKMjhpaa8R/EjkjibX88oUl05zxsJHdEHywNAJwAjh2+e4aPviCt0VUZRYpmnuiFWSiSQ+OSAVVj0FPeTsa3FuGACIiCqgnpVsuMz5DfAJzDrFMCo9f7gqf8384GQb1foNxMXeUeMak8whF6/DQy0n0SMimCRk37/NIb/O/sg+hdQIMNBw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=llYQDea+2X09c+OURT5QpfsZ8msy2lCF0zqFNZ8x/USJh3n2Vu16KiMbgFcGPOpMkAw39OXYxum3VsTtdDSjKZCFrAY8nQA5QEdlcxZPXweDEwLz+FXUzo9/JfjEA7k6B87LiF0ro1qPHaCWSO3NSjO27rpqAlb7cAwtwrR+TP35gMrOS389/5oHXEbueLjc8lgc4CGVXKcUiE0BQi8dN6BjmceJjC2flYg653YIHnL1BA4totnH/TQZftmO81iEeHxUf0DC9iBRtMXn/AAyz2VP0RDi1ad1ME5bVsxTlC4xbfW5dD6xF8EyYaWeG/KLMMDXbfRbeT3KUTx0VMJZCA==

Hi everyone,

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email. We’re trying to get
as many campuses to complete the survey as possible, so are sending this to
multiple community email lists.

The NET+ Duo Service Advisory Board sponsored a 2023 NET+ Multi-Factor
Authentication Community Survey. Your responses will help us to understand
how MFA is used in our community and how its use has evolved since the last
survey in 2020. We’ve added multiple questions to understand how other
aspects of authentication are changing for campuses, such as Passwordless
authentication and the REFEDS MFA Profile. You can take the survey now at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGKJLDK

To get a broad sample of the community, we’re sending the survey to multiple
community email lists, so you’ll see it multiple times. Please only complete
one survey per campus as we will consolidate multiple campus responses into
one response. No individual institutional details will be shared outside the
survey team or included in published reporting.

We would like to receive all responses from the community and start analyzing
the survey responses by April 14, 2023.

Based on the advisory board members completing the survey, it should take
around 10 minutes to respond to the survey. If you have any questions about
this survey, please let me know.

We look forward to receiving your responses!

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP, CCSK, CCSP – he/him – US Eastern Time zone
Program Manager, NET+ Cloud Services - Security and Identity, Internet2