cloudsecurity - [cloudsecurity] NET+ Google Workspace for Education webinar on enhanced security

Subject: NET+ Areas of Interest

[cloudsecurity] NET+ Google Workspace for Education webinar on enhanced security

  • From: Nick Lewis <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [cloudsecurity] NET+ Google Workspace for Education webinar on enhanced security
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 20:55:09 +0000

Hi everyone,

I’m sharing an announcement from the NET+ Google Workspace for Education (GWE) program that I think might be of interest to campus cybersecurity teams. I participated in the NET+ GWE service evaluation in 2020 during the overview of the security functionality and security evaluation.

The NET+ GWE program might not sound like it’s targeted at campus cybersecurity teams, but some of the functionality that was reviewed during service evaluation was the new investigate security tool, DLP, other enhanced security tools, logging, and incident response functionality available in the program that I keep hearing campuses say they need. They’ll talk about some of this functionality on this webinar with the details below:

Take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about the enhanced security tools and insights available in the new NET+ Google Workspace for Education Program. Rob Smith, Director of IT Infrastructure at Wake Forest University, will share how these tools mitigate risks, save time, and provide proactive/reactive security protocols at their institution. The Google Team will also share demos of the most exciting tools and relevant use cases for higher education institutions.

Wednesday, Sept. 15, 2 p.m. ET

Login information

Session

Speakers

Google Meet: meet.google.com/eqb-ouoz-fhd
(1 hour)

Enhanced security with Google Workspace for Education Plus

Tara Gyenis, Internet2
Rob Smith, Wake Forest University
Anne Goldmann, Google
Ken Matthews, Google

Registration is not necessary but fill out this form if you would like a calendar invite sent. As always, email us at  if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP

Program Manager, NET+ Cloud Services - Security and Identity

Internet2

  • [cloudsecurity] NET+ Google Workspace for Education webinar on enhanced security, Nick Lewis, 09/13/2021