cloudsecurity - [cloudsecurity] FW: NET+ Palo Alto Networks Community call for July 15th at 1pm ET reminder

Subject: NET+ Areas of Interest

[cloudsecurity] FW: NET+ Palo Alto Networks Community call for July 15th at 1pm ET reminder

  • From: Nick Lewis <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [cloudsecurity] FW: NET+ Palo Alto Networks Community call for July 15th at 1pm ET reminder
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 17:02:19 +0000

Hi Cloud Security community,

In case you didn’t already see this announcement, we’re having a NET+ Palo Alto Networks Community call on July 15th at 1pm ET where we’re going to be talking about IaaS and SaaS security using the NET+ Palo Alto Networks bundles. You’re welcome to come ask questions and learn more about the tools. Feel free to send me questions in advance that you would like us to cover on this call.

Details on registration and the NET+ Palo Alto Networks program are below. Please share with other people on your campus that you think might be interested.

Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP

Program Manager, NET+ Cloud Services - Security and Identity

Internet2