cloudinfrasarch - [cloudinfrasarch] Cloud and so much more at the Technology Exchange 2023 | Sept 18-22 in Minneapolis

Subject: NET+ Areas of Interest

[cloudinfrasarch] Cloud and so much more at the Technology Exchange 2023 | Sept 18-22 in Minneapolis

  • From: Damian Doyle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [cloudinfrasarch] Cloud and so much more at the Technology Exchange 2023 | Sept 18-22 in Minneapolis
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 11:59:27 -0400

My fellow Cloud Track co-chairs and I hope to see you next month in Minneapolis at Technology Exchange and would like to remind you that registration rates increase this Friday (TOMORROW), August 11. To register, please visit: https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2023-08-08/n3k7lk.

Our event wouldn't be complete without your valued presence!

There are many exciting workshops and sessions for professionals like you who are passionate about cloud computing. Here are just a few.

Security & Resiliency in the Cloud TTX (separate FREE registration)

Google Cloud Hero – Visual, ML, & BigQuery (separate FREE registration)
Modernizing Legacy Architecture

How to Support a Customized ERP and Run It in AWS

Hybrid Cloud Models for Fun and Heartburn

But There’s More… Experience the Visionaries and Topics Shaping the Future of:

  • Advanced networking
  • Cloud technology
  • Federated trust, identity, and access management
  • Information security
  • Research engagement and innovation

A Vibrant Community of Tech Leaders Awaits:
Join over 700 professionals from across the globe as we come together to share expertise, learn from each other, and build a community that drives change.

Your registration includes:

- Full access to all curated, cross-audience tracks
- Special pricing on optional hands-on tutorials and workshops taught by peers
- Benchmarking and best practice sharing
- Expansion of your professional and collaboration network worldwide

Let's reconnect in Minneapolis for the premier technical event of the year.
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2023-08-08/n3k7lk

Discover more news and timely updates on the Internet2 website:

Advanced Networking News:
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2022-06-13/hm322s
Cloud News:
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2022-06-13/hm322w
Security News:
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2022-06-13/hm322z
InCommon News:
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2022-06-13/hm32w9

Get more TechEX23 Info Now:
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2023-08-08/n3k7ln

Damian

--
Damian Doyle
Deputy CIO, Senior Associate VP and Interim CISO

  • [cloudinfrasarch] Cloud and so much more at the Technology Exchange 2023 | Sept 18-22 in Minneapolis, Damian Doyle, 08/10/2023