cloudinfrasarch - [cloudinfrasarch] FW: CLOUD : Cloud Forum 2022 Save the Date!

Subject: NET+ Areas of Interest

[cloudinfrasarch] FW: CLOUD : Cloud Forum 2022 Save the Date!

  • From: Bob Flynn <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [cloudinfrasarch] FW: CLOUD : Cloud Forum 2022 Save the Date!
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 17:11:44 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=hQO2pKdZvcrRQl73b2nnyb9wMNxT+UW+dl3Cftewl9Q=; b=fmE0lLt/G22HPYCbZ034movhMAHF09yK5mOWmNd/0jlVT9sDH34jATa1s6z5nMO9K4VuheHGM9jijoNnlTqpDoAN+g34+oUdlHnqT09zWysQvMbWdvRaC8qwwjd9dlQh6bpGTlNimB+0GImXmys2Pvr8dLMYhmtR/89MQr7cmmxoUioQXdRkgCbrp/wpRukYkq5ex1tNgjdjaVrD7ftYRAyPfWgdP3wvWcKMes7RLYTWiETtpV3/NVp8Y0N7IvyUW4HMzZsFiLpWUMZLUGbPZ3B9vH0Q1ed/edgI2AyJEdU64dE6ZGIcwxHjAkcxjH42rexNvPUMy7eR0lTbV+SVOg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ECCY6nFdm94oTZ/kn0z6VckenobuHUAOx6ltfwqw6+3aIZ2dMOshKgumi3ecB2M4HuTLlaHckP56GA4hrCc2btu2ehjaK2/+9iqkzWpYXrJ2CsQwfS2JTULdTeLn32HXigr+BpM327p4wjuuPayF4S9edHIEGYuxutR3RNcQgQAIfYBEJGcldlFF9ARJ85SPv9ibG1GHYqOPhKa+FMBQuWAatwkcukHJN48JNLaMMXCejfa6AyDvcg0DSob5HoBs0K03a67IKszTUbirlwufLj2O8nracO4n6z2PClnJUwjwuA+kHnSfiwgmdfpJXCzMHXx3nRAqCkuZKR8d/LiwQg==

Colleagues,

Some of you may have seen this email from John Bailey a few weeks ago, but I want to resurface it for your attention and consideration. It came out while the Internet2 Technology Exchange CFP was still open. That has now closed. Many fine proposals were submitted. The Cloud Forum CFP is open until May 31 and we want the higher ed community involved. See below for details on the event, the CFP, the timing, etc..

Thanks!

~Bob @ I2