class-community - Re: Re: Kubernetes and networking event.

Subject: Entire CLASS Cohort Community.

Re: Re: Kubernetes and networking event.

  • From: Ehud Zelzion <>
  • To: Chris Blanton <>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Kubernetes and networking event.
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 13:40:19 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=rutgers.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=rutgers.edu; dkim=pass header.d=rutgers.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=uTVDobtx2MAxiQAJDj7q1bgwSU6mFeHJF5O0rmbuBBs=; b=U23jCIZazJgAwuZ1wJh/xBP4CzQibWMmBkeJK6VBrN8ykNv39MATJXadBSQN38vTPBXifSigSAUmN3MoMSHLhglH34EvskMZi+To850jP0Sz1JWJAY27dO8D2Djbt5V5RLZBc8jPbZji1k7UvuX1LbhDMkV8dlHL27Kp5S8s5bFFNNJdxSTz/TBSX8gnr1JH6JwFD5W4rQy+5f8jYxIn9QhMj7qaY3RTDCmJXkCFWSjP2R03hd9MKsSLPj5JT5KLC5v1R8oh+k8lMC48k+YfHmEbJBq+zJmAxGoIX70TksdgrcKW8Zd6A4SuKz7SUTZ8oTrNaUtPzbmLfmnnUh6/rA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ShVk4XvYaNX7JQKONO1VfxIE//6FS5+dzlD+3xnpBMemwbpjHDdshvlZnouxPHXfrbBwyR26hpmf9qRmJKdWS5nygPKtLq1ebRCyEhGKzjHHSB7Bu8HzLyUThCcKI/TlzeBp/TLZ/t28+86JwsyEY91ByfG4zXJe8uo/CUoNoQBGmmAoH54kOkBTy1PdEylxcsyc1LjbI7e/y/0g6c9NY7/ow95lDzMw7vYyu3Wf74tRwdw7KV6qtaeod8jSot47pVwrUJjw6fI1DYf9EE+Ga2ieeOgUI7dKDH3RXycQTgesPEiMDqQQMWysy1tPLaxD3WLB0opiIc229yVnYhpwyA==

I'll be out of the office until Thursday (April 28th). If you need urgent assistance, please notify our support team at .