class-community - FW: Pitch for attending the 2023 Autumn HTCondor week

Subject: Entire CLASS Cohort Community.

FW: Pitch for attending the 2023 Autumn HTCondor week

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: FW: Pitch for attending the 2023 Autumn HTCondor week
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 18:59:15 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=zKnjH56nrCEF1wwpqX4bQOKpPIJyte5x1/jAnEEYphY=; b=ZotuZVgCwrSSgPsI52E5yQSbW97HYcVZ+mpV81cV6bKBM91nNv6LhFmLCm5kXpAL8MQA9Ffsan3+jJke54Fj/+Kd6rr68RpLWI+R2eJKYM8gDulfMfbWqzozIiqHwjvc6YCFF96wYeAqUaMJB/2Q2GLphDSmXtvD6qa0xUJlVUFB4XdMHD1TuJpoiL16L6u0sUe1JlpboIx+Rw4eLu+7RbhmzhMFY88IL8+wpNAGvmqdTntJ4U/hDKRkMR8KnIAT1DwMgo4ifZZgzFp45VTvWtUAueYHJTrdooAO5OELd5qYCkmQq3Jxd9A58wXYTa1gy1cgwzgnKNcTXYKBnN+qJg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=I+VN4pvuqJ3ucW/Z0eFl9cq6xhnFrEvTxcnEWmWiJOyYQ6y4cBrnlVivJAgENCfs3/QREy8YCpMHr9mtNpDnlOEcDBgbzrsJJ45obmw69MDXGTSC948uX/f92Ik599zH87YRokGQ/e+bTjBJJWZUSOMAYN35YZZVRVCO+BFs6Li6ZVnyhz0mdqI5k/SWmsS9eOOufZQzN5FEHGeLzl2dDImstuWfqT5UIUoxUx8Vnck+AkbHVTJO4rsP5d6uJiwEOz3RQsQ5Zi0OBEySp/0fihI2AuHrsOlsOOkuajSzfzzw+ZgE5mZh9UZuxH3nmn6Z0JN8+X0u6FjKfUmo5WSmOQ==

CLASS Community,

I know it’s a bit out there, but Matthew is looking for feedback for a workshop that combines containerized workflows, local and cloud resources, and a bit of API/automation goodness (who can resist Python?).  The link contained within has materials worth looking at if you are in the HTCondor (distributed HTC) space (HTCondor speaks cloud).

Regards,

Tim.

p.s. I think Matthew is considering a K8 angle.

--

Timothy Middelkoop (he/him/his)

Senior Research Engagement Engineer

Internet2