class-community - FW: [CaRCC people] Have you completed the RCD Career Arcs survey yet?

Subject: Entire CLASS Cohort Community.

FW: [CaRCC people] Have you completed the RCD Career Arcs survey yet?

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: FW: [CaRCC people] Have you completed the RCD Career Arcs survey yet?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:24:26 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=WIQVDfn//2HfxBK71KN2iI5u0/A0VNRfmUpZhEdenRw=; b=jQhTjUi2RWBjJMf0t8S2nnxdQ1EyE8txEqBfRS2m3n/PXaIi/9h3h419QfRwqrFwnk2cOp5sGEf6oR0OxlDcwUad73e5c5nbMudgrhtFX/uyaAVO7mcZvQUYPkOfw4pIgar9rGZIisRX14CZ1rTXjuqn8Pgw7a0a+HP5Fzj0r5T/sLUeljLKGwjevw7p5g0kSmqh9i1rHV2x5fCQ+SA61qbWJBZNiS5Mlnm/uJlWiADHQMgaRFc9ighQL1MBy44PnBUBB7cGGTI8Saoe07lpbI/qT7XpN9duUzGX+9TBrqe9YsK8rMix/zLnyDIXKShXaMEylK0kAZFNMDKWgm0DCQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=OMmzEkckBp/7hTOy7TQJlo8ZlAALl9SmZ8f38+ZMZEPF6JzQVeqvKTgKNC7ddqqi+iJgdlisw3SqaO+KpEJUKssUi4P8l9MtNdDN5WAAAWw6+ow3ScCIKeLsWnk8gKYGe/roZOzzGUAR5MSs1FpXRhm2mrIwBS3/99L/6W58RCjEvfc0Hh3E81CenfdLXHuVMWaShKzB/Oujbtp+I09iwS0EzoLoVkEw1Z5rnzTQHuYTyMR6jVfc9h+f41XpP4QKEQtbFRKs9ITN8RXRG7ifJfWIG/CnaWC+NdwXqxuHytNkY9MGroDtLAnF89htQg3469peOWxsiEZ+cOTiG2g6Sw==

CLASS Community,

You may remember that during our kickoff we introduced ourselves with a bit of our career arc.  Here is an effort to understand this a bit more – the results will be made available to the community.  As members of the RCD community and “in the cloud” I believe it is important to participate in these efforts to help grow the RCD community (and the cloud community) and profession.

Tim.