class-community - Welcome to the CLASS Community

Subject: Entire CLASS Cohort Community.

Welcome to the CLASS Community

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Ananya Ravipati <>, John Hicks <>, Amanda Tan <>
  • Subject: Welcome to the CLASS Community
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 21:37:26 +0000

Welcome to the CLASS Community!

Now that the second CLASS cohort has completed the formal part of the program we have setup this list for open discussion on all things cloud related to research.  If you have a question, observation, etc. feel free to email the discussion list at .  We also have setup for program announcements (it will be low volume) and a #class-community Slack channel in the Internet2 Slack organization (you should have already joined).  This is the start of broader effort to expand our ongoing activities within the CLASS program, so watch the list for updates.

Welcome everyone!  I look forward to the discussions!

Regards,

Tim.

--

Timothy Middelkoop (he/him/his)

Senior Research Engagement Engineer

Internet2

  • Welcome to the CLASS Community, Timothy Middelkoop, 09/14/2021