class-community - FW: [RCD] RCD June Open Call

Subject: Entire CLASS Cohort Community.

FW: [RCD] RCD June Open Call

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: FW: [RCD] RCD June Open Call
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 16:00:28 +0000

This might be of interest. Tim.

From: The EDUCAUSE Research Computing and Data Community Group Listserv <> on behalf of Sheila Marie Zellner-Jenkins <>
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 9:21 AM
To: <>
Subject: [RCD] RCD June Open Call

Please join the r June Research Computing and Data CG Open Call. As a reminder, our Open Calls are held on the 4th Thursday of every other month from 1-2 pm EST. Please come to share, discuss, learn, and ask questions! Zoom connection and invitation download information can be found at the bottom.

This presentation will not be recorded. The presentation WILL be recorded, but the discussion will not. I will provide recording and slide information in the coming weeks.

When: June 24,2021 1:00 – 2:00 pm EST

Title: Account and Purchase Management Tools for HPC Clusters

Speaker: Dori Sajdak, Sr. Systems Administrator, University of Buffalo

Shawn Rice, Sr. Computational Scientist, Purdue University

Abstract
During this open call, we will explore account and purchase managers for high-performance computing and related services. It is often the case that institutions manually track accounts with spreadsheets. With the tool presented today, users can more easily make purchases and manage their own account. Research computing and data centers can have cleaner processes for managing and allocating cluster resources, in addition to having better reporting capabilities for usage.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://educause.zoom.us/j/94924978873?pwd=TU9qOThNbS9Na3ZDVHdoTzh1WUM1UT09

Meeting ID: 949 2497 8873

Passcode: 686454

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,94924978873#,,,,,,0#,,686454# US (New York)

+13017158592,,94924978873#,,,,,,0#,,686454# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 949 2497 8873

Passcode: 686454

Respectfully,

Sheila

Sheila M. Zellner-Jenkins

Research Computing and Data CG Steering Committee- Member

University of Maryland College Park

Division of Information Technology

  • FW: [RCD] RCD June Open Call, Timothy Middelkoop, 06/22/2021