class-2 - Sign up for the CLASS Project!

Subject: CLASS Cohort #2

Sign up for the CLASS Project!

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: John Hicks <>, Ananya Ravipati <>, Amanda Tan <>
  • Subject: Sign up for the CLASS Project!
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 19:02:02 +0000

CLASS Cohort,

The CLASS Project information and signup page is ready to go!  Please consider joining an exciting and useful effort.  If you have your own great idea, please add to the list.  Please sign up soon (by Tuesday morning) so we can get started.

We have two main project ideas (ones with details), and more in the document.

  • Slurm on AWS Using Terraform
  • Kubernetes Bursting

You can find more information and the signup in the CLASS Project doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WRjsKoCk1IpCGYk9CKzsjo-3DE0ANp_XVga2JVDO6cQ/edit#

Hope you will join us!

Regards,

Tim.

--

Timothy Middelkoop (he/him/his)

Senior Research Engagement Engineer

Internet2

  • Sign up for the CLASS Project!, Timothy Middelkoop, 09/01/2021