class-2 - Archtectural Review Materials for review [Action Items]

Subject: CLASS Cohort #2

Archtectural Review Materials for review [Action Items]

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>, Ananya Ravipati <>, John Hicks <>, Amanda Tan <>
  • Subject: Archtectural Review Materials for review [Action Items]
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:29:40 +0000

CLASS,

The Architectural Review background information is now ready.  Please review this and post any questions about the use-case (so we can answer them) and any suggested questions for the providers so that we can pass them on to the providers.  Please note the background document is shared with the providers so please place any questions or comments in the second document.  This should completed before our meeting on August 3rd.

Background Information (shared with the providers)!:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dFsdqlJOPG4ekgzf7LW0Zy2P0FCd1TRwqN1ShBuH800/edit#heading=h.k5b6aod7ege

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dFsdqlJOPG4ekgzf7LW0Zy2P0FCd1TRwqN1ShBuH800

Thank you to Dong Fu for arranging and agreeing to do this.  This is a real use-case and the better we prepare the more we will get out of this process and the more we can help.  Please complete this before our meeting on August 3rd.

Regards,

Tim.

--

Timothy Middelkoop (he/him/his)

Senior Research Engagement Engineer

Internet2

  • Archtectural Review Materials for review [Action Items], Timothy Middelkoop, 07/26/2021