class-2 - Tuesday 7/13 CLASS Session

Subject: CLASS Cohort #2

Tuesday 7/13 CLASS Session

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Ananya Ravipati <>, John Hicks <>
  • Subject: Tuesday 7/13 CLASS Session
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 22:12:22 +0000

CLASS Cohort,

I’ve updated the calendar invite for next Tuesday’s session based on the finalized schedule.  This session we will introduce the Workshop Intensives use-case, answer any CLASS logistics questions you may have, and have any additional discussions on the materials so far.

This session will start 1 hour later for the Pacific time zone people and has been shortened to 2 hours.

This session is important to frame the Workshop Intensives sessions with each of the three providers, so please attend!

The zoom session has changed and is https://internet2.zoom.us/j/95042522428?from=addon

Looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday and have a great weekend!

Regards,

Tim.

--

Timothy Middelkoop (he/him/his)

Senior Research Engagement Engineer

Internet2

  • Tuesday 7/13 CLASS Session, Timothy Middelkoop, 07/09/2021