class-2 - Group 2 Structured Training

Subject: CLASS Cohort #2

Group 2 Structured Training

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Ananya Ravipati <>, John Hicks <>
  • Subject: Group 2 Structured Training
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 20:46:26 +0000

CLASS Group 2,

Structured training starts Monday!

Make sure you have completed the pre-work and feel free to get a head start on the videos and labs. You can find the labs and videos in the Syllabus.  The prework has been noted with (prework)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PseJyVeKd_9W076sf5keBXtov_cwE5txKLg-F6ZmTis/edit#

Based on Group 1’s feedback Monday’s format will be slightly different; we will be offering both asynchronous (video and on-your-own labs) and synchronous sessions (materials and labs done on zoom).  We will have a short check-in for both groups at 8PT, 9MT, 10CT, 11ET for a hello and questions and a short wrap-up for both groups at 1:30PT, 2:30MT, 3:30 PT and 4:30 ET.

People who are not going to be on zoom are expected to complete the videos and the required labs 1a, 2a, and 2b before the session on Tuesday.  You are also welcome to complete labs 2c as well.  We will be available on slack and email if you have any questions or need help.  If you are looking for resources, start with the “Welcome to CLASS” document.

For those on zoom the all the materials and labs will be completed during the Monday session.

See you Monday!

Tim.

--

Timothy Middelkoop (he/him/his)

Senior Research Engagement Engineer

Internet2

  • Group 2 Structured Training, Timothy Middelkoop, 06/18/2021