class-2 - CLASS Structured Training Group 1

Subject: CLASS Cohort #2

CLASS Structured Training Group 1

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: CLASS Structured Training Group 1
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:36:04 +0000

CLASS Group 1,

After assessing how things went over the past two days and your feedback we will be doing the labs in-class (synchronous) starting with module 2d (virtual machines and serverless).  All you need to do is complete the labs for the next module (module 2c - networking) as we previously discussed before Thursday.

For your reference they are:

See you Thursday.

Tim.

--

Timothy Middelkoop (he/him/his)

Senior Research Engagement Engineer

Internet2

  • CLASS Structured Training Group 1, Timothy Middelkoop, 06/09/2021