class-2 - Group 1 Structured Training Starts Monday - Important Instructions

Subject: CLASS Cohort #2

Group 1 Structured Training Starts Monday - Important Instructions

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Group 1 Structured Training Starts Monday - Important Instructions
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 21:24:00 +0000

CLASS Group 1,

Structured training starts Monday!

Make sure you have completed the pre-work and feel free to get a head start on the videos and labs. You can find the labs and videos in the Syllabus.  The prework has been noted with (prework)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PseJyVeKd_9W076sf5keBXtov_cwE5txKLg-F6ZmTis/edit#

Monday’s format will be fully asynchronous (on your own) but we will have a short check-in at 8PT, 9MT, 10CT, 11ET for a hello and questions and a short wrapup at 1:30PT, 2:30MT, 3:30 PT and 4:30 ET.  You are expected to complete the videos and the required labs 1a, 2a, and 2b before the session on Tuesday.  You are also welcome to complete labs 2c as well.  We will be available on slack and email if you have any questions or need help.  If you are looking for resources, start with Welcome to CLASS.

See you Monday!

Tim.

--

Timothy Middelkoop (he/him/his)

Senior Research Engagement Engineer

Internet2

  • Group 1 Structured Training Starts Monday - Important Instructions, Timothy Middelkoop, 06/04/2021