chicago2016rsvp - Upcoming conference

Subject: 20th Anniversary RSVP

Upcoming conference

  • From: William Decker <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Upcoming conference
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:23:53 -0600

Thank you for the invitation to the conference and the complimentary
registration, which I just completed. As I will likely not attend the entire
conference, are you able at this time to let me know when will be the best
times for those of us “old timers” to be present? I assume the welcome
reception will be one such time, but are there other sessions or times in the
schedule that may be of particular interest for those of us who are attending
as persons who were part of the founding years of Internet2?

Regards,
Bill Decker

  • Upcoming conference, William Decker, 02/26/2016