chicago2016rsvp - FW: Internet2 20th Anniversary Celebration - May 2016 - Chicago, IL

Subject: 20th Anniversary RSVP

FW: Internet2 20th Anniversary Celebration - May 2016 - Chicago, IL

  • From: David Lambert <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: FW: Internet2 20th Anniversary Celebration - May 2016 - Chicago, IL
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 16:54:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

From: Jane Ryland <>
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 11:37 AM
To: H David Lambert <>

Hi Dave,
Thanks to you and Doug for the invitation! I'll put the date on my calendar and hope to make it work.
Best regards,
Jane

Sent from my iPad
 ><((((*>

On Feb 1, 2016, at 16:48, David Lambert <> wrote:

Dear Jane:

It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us in Chicago this May as we celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the founding of Internet2 and your important work in the development and launch of our extraordinary organization.  Attached you will find a Save the Date announcement and RSVP.  Our festivities will take place during the Internet2 Global Summit, and hope you will be with us on Monday, May 16 as we celebrate our founders and our community.  We look forward to seeing you in May!

Dave Lambert and Doug Van Houweling

<GS16_SaveDate[32][44][2].pdf>