chicago2016rsvp - 20th Anniversary Celebration

Subject: 20th Anniversary RSVP

20th Anniversary Celebration

  • From: "Blythe, Erv" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "Blythe, Erv" <>
  • Subject: 20th Anniversary Celebration
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 19:37:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Dave and Doug,

Thank you for the invitation (below) to attend Internet2’s 20th Anniversary Celebration during the upcoming Global Summit. I have reserved May 15 through May 18 on my calendar, and plan to attend this special event.

Best regards,
Erv

Erv Blythe

Dear Erv:

It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us in Chicago this May as we celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the founding of Internet2 and your important work in the development and launch of our extraordinary organization.  Attached you will find a Save the Date announcement and RSVP.  Our festivities will take place during the Internet2 Global Summit, and hope you will be with us on Monday, May 16 as we celebrate our founders and our community.  As our guest, your lodging, meals and Global Summit registration will be covered by Internet2.  We look forward to seeing you in May!

Dave Lambert and Doug Van Houweling

  • 20th Anniversary Celebration, Blythe, Erv, 01/22/2016