chicago2016rsvp - RSVP

Subject: 20th Anniversary RSVP

RSVP

  • From: Donald Spicer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Donald Spicer <>
  • Subject: RSVP
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 08:58:15 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Dave

I will happily accept the Internet2 invitation to the 20th Anniversary and
Global Summit in Chicago in May. Thank you.

On a related note, my colleague, Guy Jones, was representing George
Washington University at that meeting 20 years ago. He was filling in for
the GW CIO, Doug Gale, who was ill. Guy apparently didn’t get an invitation.
You may have used the invitee list for that meeting rather than the attendee
list. I find it interesting that the University System of Maryland now has 2
of the 32 on its staff.

Thanks again for the invitation

Regards

Don