ce-indirect-reports - Re: CE Directs meeting agenda - 7.23.19

Subject: CE Indirects to Ana

Re: CE Directs meeting agenda - 7.23.19

  • From: Taleitha Pytlowanyj <>
  • To: Glenn Lipscomb <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Linda Roos <>
  • Subject: Re: CE Directs meeting agenda - 7.23.19
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 22:06:16 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to provide some clarification regarding the CE Directs Sympa List. There are a few CE Sympa lists that exists now. They are as follows for your information and use:

  • Ce-directs: Ana, Glenn, Dave, Ben, Dana, Ron, Traci, Justin and Taleitha
  • Ce-indirect-reports: Ana, Ann D, Ann O, Gail, John H and Taleitha
  • Ce-all-staff: this includes all of the above CE staff and the remaining not listed in the first two

Thanks!

Taleitha Pytlowanyj

Program Coordinator

475 17th Street, Suite 1210