campweek2021-10 - [campweek2021-10] A Question About CAMP Week...

Subject: InCommon CAMP & ACAMP

[campweek2021-10] A Question About CAMP Week...

  • From: Jeanetta Caligari <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [campweek2021-10] A Question About CAMP Week...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 20:37:05 +0000
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: 038f8775-acc6-4bb2-9ebe-399c78eee237

Hello, everyone! Rounding out Thursday with some updates posted on our Slack channel:

 - For those who attended the REFEDS meeting today, I hope you enjoyed the session! The festivities have officially started and Monday is almost here. Woohoo!

 - I received a question today about Advance CAMP (ACAMP) that I thought would be great to share with all of you as well. Someone asked if the board we are using to collect ideas is open yet - I love the eagerness + excitement as you all start thinking about proposed sessions. The Mural board will officially open on Tuesday at 10:00 am EDT (16:00 CEST) for Wednesday sessions. This will allow you all to start submitting ideas ahead of time. We’ll also open up the board mid-day on Wednesday for Thursday’s sessions, etc. And, to note, fireside chats at the start + end of each day are a great time to discuss proposed topics with fellow attendees.

 - New to this conference and wondering what ACAMP is all about? If you navigate to Canvas, we have a page set up that explains the process + what to do! You’ll also receive guidance from our ACAMP rockstars Ann West + Tom Barton when we dive in on Wednesday.

 - Still have questions about CAMP/ACAMP, logistics, tools, or anything else? Then join us for our second Open Office Hour on Friday! As a reminder, this is an informal meeting - it’s an opportunity for you to get assistance. If you plan to attend, then I look forward to chatting with you tomorrow.
____________________

Topic: CAMP Week Open Office Hour
Time: Oct 1, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 945 6830 4451
Passcode: 132743

Cheers,

Netta Caligari (she/her/hers)

InCommon Community Success Manager

Internet2

https://www.incommon.org/

  • [campweek2021-10] A Question About CAMP Week..., Jeanetta Caligari, 09/30/2021