campweek-speakers-2021 - [campweek-speakers-2021] Updates for CAMP Week

Subject: CAMP Week Speakers 2021

[campweek-speakers-2021] Updates for CAMP Week

  • From: Jeanetta Caligari <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Carlee Van Wagner <>
  • Subject: [campweek-speakers-2021] Updates for CAMP Week
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 21:09:23 +0000
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: 06bbe9c1-e20f-5463-8327-e2eedc41cbc1

Hello everyone! You may be following along in our Slack channel for presenters, but I wanted to send an email just in case. 🙂

Here are a few quick updates:

 - One of our wonderful Internet2 peeps + Zoom room host, Susan Evett, along with Scott Woods and Natalie Simonson from West Arete, have been designing the overall survey for CAMP this year! Additionally, Susan created mini surveys for each session (during the first two days of CAMP only). This data will be used to help us better understand what topics interest attendees, and what sessions we might be able to share with the community at large in the future! Each session survey is very quick (two questions with an open text field), and will hopefully encourage folks to share their feedback while the content is fresh in their minds. Zoom room hosts will help promote the surveys, but speakers are also welcome to encourage feedback at the end of their presentations! We would love your insights as well, if you plan to sit in + join other sessions on Monday and Tuesday. Survey links can be found in Canvas right above your abstract.

 - Please continue to send me presentation slides so we can get that content stored away for Canvas.

 - This is your last call to let us know if you plan to use polls, whiteboards, and/or breakout rooms during your sessions so that Carlee and I can support the Zoom room host. Please ping here or send an email if you are planning to do something fancy!

Thanks, all!

Netta Caligari (she/her/hers)

InCommon Community Success Manager

Internet2

https://www.incommon.org/

  • [campweek-speakers-2021] Updates for CAMP Week, Jeanetta Caligari, 09/29/2021