campercombo-21 - [campercombo-21] Action Required- BaseCAMP

Subject: 2021 InCommon CAMPer Combo Registration

[campercombo-21] Action Required- BaseCAMP

  • From: Carlee Van Wagner <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [campercombo-21] Action Required- BaseCAMP
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 18:09:29 +0000

Hello BaseCAMPers,

A reminder to complete your Canvas enrollment process. We will be adding everyone to the class tomorrow, so please do so ASAP!

  • To access Canvas, please see below:
  • Select your Organization, or Google if your organization is not part of InCommon.
  • Login with your organizational credentials
  • Sign up to complete phase 1 of your registration process
  • Then click the link in your confirmation email, then accept your invitation
  • Registration is now complete with our IAM system
  • Ping us to let us know that you’re done with these steps and we’ll add you to the Canvas tomorrow

If you have not already filled out the participant input survey, we would love you hear your feedback before Monday!: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfO1yrqGWylDo8NSXQydG8UXxGh_PfFhpItNGQJvKv6SjpAAw/viewform?usp=sf_link

We look forward to meeting with you next week 😊

Carlee

Carlee Van Wagner, Event Planner

Internet2

100 Phoenix Drive, Suite 111

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

Office: 734-352-4248 Mobile: 269-924-8419

  • [campercombo-21] Action Required- BaseCAMP, Carlee Van Wagner, 07/07/2021