camp-acamp2020-11 - [camp-acamp2020-11] ACAMP final day and CAMP/ACAMP evaluation

Subject: TechEXtra: InCommon CAMP & ACAMP

[camp-acamp2020-11] ACAMP final day and CAMP/ACAMP evaluation

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [camp-acamp2020-11] ACAMP final day and CAMP/ACAMP evaluation
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:45:10 +0000

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a good experience at CAMP and ACAMP this week. We have a short evaluation and would appreciate your thoughts. Survey Monkey tells me it should take 4 minutes to complete. We are looking at more online gatherings in 2021, so your feedback on this event will be particularly helpful as we plan. Here’s the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CAMP-ACAMP-2020

Thank you for attending this week and to all of the presenters and ACAMP session leaders for their time and effort.

Ten more ACAMP sessions this morning and then the closing session featuring chocolate (both virtual and, for some lucky attendees, the real deal).

Dean

----

Dean Woodbeck

Director of Community Awareness

Internet2 Trust and Identity

  • [camp-acamp2020-11] ACAMP final day and CAMP/ACAMP evaluation, Dean Woodbeck, 11/20/2020