camp-acamp2020-11 - [camp-acamp2020-11] Come to Advance CAMP!

Subject: TechEXtra: InCommon CAMP & ACAMP

[camp-acamp2020-11] Come to Advance CAMP!

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [camp-acamp2020-11] Come to Advance CAMP!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 22:56:06 +0000

Hello CAMPers:

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the first virtual InCommon and GÉANT Advance CAMP, where we’ll see if we can replicate the agenda-setting chaos so beloved at the in-person gathering.

We’re making it a bit easier this year by allowing you to submit proposals ahead of time. You can read about the process and then go to the Mural board and propose your own topic. Be concise. Include your name. But participate!

In the morning, we’ll fill in 15 track session slots. We already have more proposals than that, but some will be combined and there is always Thursday! Everything that is proposed will either be scheduled, combined, or saved for Thursday or Friday.

*****

Remo

If you still want to talk about a topic after the ACAMP session, why not head on over to Remo and invite a colleague or three!

*****

Recordings and Slides

We have links to the recordings and slides from Monday’s CAMP sessions on the Canvas page, and have started on Tuesday’s.

*****

Questions?

Email

----

Dean Woodbeck

Director of Community Awareness

Internet2 Trust and Identity

  • [camp-acamp2020-11] Come to Advance CAMP!, Dean Woodbeck, 11/17/2020