bcamp2020-07 - [bcamp2020-07] Thank you and BaseCAMP resources available

Subject: 2020 BaseCAMP

[bcamp2020-07] Thank you and BaseCAMP resources available

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [bcamp2020-07] Thank you and BaseCAMP resources available
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 17:45:12 +0000

Hello BaseCAMPers,

Thank you for attending the 2020 InCommon Virtual BaseCAMP. We hope the workshop provided concrete ideas, tips, and information you need to be successful with your identity and access management infrastructure.

We’ve updated the Resources page of the InCommon BaseCAMP Canvas instance (https://internet2.instructure.com/courses/43/pages/resources), which now includes:

  • Recordings from all of the sessions
  • Slide decks from the sessions
  • A list of other learning opportunities through InCommon
  • Information on how to become more involved with the community

If you have any unanswered lingering questions, please email and we’ll do our best to get you the answers.

The annual Internet2 Technology Exchange (TechEx) will also be virtual this year. From the InCommon perspective, we will hold CAMP and ACAMP November 16-20. CAMP includes case studies and presentations on various aspects of identity and access management, while ACAMP (Advance CAMP) is an unconference where attendees set the agenda, and typically focuses on emerging issues of interest to the U.S. and international community. We will announce a call for proposals and registration information later this month.

- Jessica and Dean

--

Jessica Fink

InCommon Community Advocacy Program Manager

Internet2

----

Dean Woodbeck

InCommon Director of Community Awareness

Internet2

  • [bcamp2020-07] Thank you and BaseCAMP resources available, Dean Woodbeck, 08/10/2020