ai-innovation-accelerator - Clarification: October Presentation Rescheduled to October 17th

Subject: AI innovation accelerator

Clarification: October Presentation Rescheduled to October 17th

  • From: Ayham Boucher <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Rebecca Joffrey <>, Dale Pike <>, Kemal Badur <>
  • Subject: Clarification: October Presentation Rescheduled to October 17th
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 19:08:20 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=cornell.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=cornell.edu; dkim=pass header.d=cornell.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector10001; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=8p8PQxi2qqGSm642CE97ZWvYXLZpiViQB3LMmTf9IFs=; b=hTzQi2yEIwwRIljx/vZfjusaMxydxR3SEyxwJEIpxe+pfmdsTe82GVSdna8XiUgZrkEWkBWx4wVd+HeU+7/sdbt4th3jepG1GIxEJQn8meZzCIyS1L6rQAu2GOvCbDLkKfZwshxZlfxhHmvkKvT+hBZshOJFeKVVVG4MFBQi5VXLRkHw5dXY3XQcqsQCfF6o6U39LpVvNLlvqzyc90bDhUcx7jwZ4RBZTe57I58QuqFB9fMp/dT+X80CQHfBcqadddRg+q7ws0TXo+WTQt0c+sm3P0bF8GcHkbOSOVbtPGZzFzwLzjKOuutpmufw7WHZ6rUWiB7g4wqKWZiTexGnpA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector10001; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=xwEDbbxHP2NynN8sSW9SHuLkSeJnROwLVieVPEjTFBEKKNPC5eh8z2b8+GTKD1cLavn40THLu4KjiZpGngzJ773hiRI+7MJLtzlQIzfUeIR1hzgj20SuhZ3DNQV/cWKN8Tn26Tk2B2iVqv9J6m/qKWCX3hrQL+r6zBhb8dDnfaAMfrgJLyIU05V9wBEfiILXKRBXSfhrIsZxmh/mWiiDCxOjOIOL2ispCaq9g+ohNvO5u5qQQ+LD9w5noDQ//VkFrj5RwqQpLVwSbjA2F2L9Wx/0luwSA2iCTcqtaofH8Wf/BRALbcWdoj52oE/MVIzPJmKXJWhLV9IFevPfCig08A==

Dear Colleagues,

I'm writing to clarify some confusion regarding our October presentation.

To confirm, our October meeting is scheduled for the 17th, as mentioned in the previous email. It appears that when we updated the invitation to reflect this new date, you received the new invite, but the old one was not automatically deleted from your calendars.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused. Please disregard any invitations for today's date and refer to the most recent invite for the correct date of October 17th.

Best regards,

Ayham Boucher.