ai-innovation-accelerator - RE: AI Innovation Accelerator Kickoff Event and Survey

Subject: AI innovation accelerator

RE: AI Innovation Accelerator Kickoff Event and Survey

  • From: "Fuertes, Michelle" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: AI Innovation Accelerator Kickoff Event and Survey
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 19:05:31 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=wustl.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=wustl.edu; dkim=pass header.d=wustl.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector10001; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=AZHAtsqIb5XDe8NtwAmhZ2a/n/D2r51/xDWwStC6sFI=; b=yH+HPHEqfaZotKFQr7uO0ee3qoauvYCD/yUvlJ0cvwmQMqcwk/PsezjbN5mU/BF+yUWxc57e03G0PhfeUh53oAkDcsp/izbJliucCg9HvwvsRTyP9YZsn00rgTX92Rs/eGxyj5zoIqZQKNLJ3uBCKmAUCJ1TC7OMNbV25nEDtpRv9hXcCy/tFW+Upe/s4AcytWAwhLIoiEmdyR/gYncVpVfYTaShfGEOZt2gU6PXBxXTSVLKVGnrtHkpmcctasnBkNXxlw/LKYS9SNJARdGI3o9xSbhgNgBXuKd3IQUMtTMdY6/4vS8ETG11XptgKCCl1HIvpxXWzR+2a98lbZ1qGw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector10001; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=K5QfrC/kCifpeBxEsdgPfzeTRY8JF6iD9hHj+vliGVc1Z3TUiaP6Lj8QttsQUriobuLSRxlQ3dAptNn1jNw2GZ/yU6HNecJ0RYzZf4P3xw6D4KOI6oKiz3vgYXlCNwGs4EE74aydR2ZCJ4ajGRhc3wpZlkwaC6evJREHo3B8aYdpe3X5GMvy5aDL7XP9x04V39EIPj2WinTtCGg4ViCydSnfPSd7MAoIBX838O900g8PIGs23qKCEdvSfGXXoFcESzhP/rXEYWvPzli02eA5IV4VgjO6ZgUN11Y/ggOKoZlIcIP3gyQS5ImR6yG1Dluje/42cD3c4CgCoaEgyluVbw==

Hello,

This link here is taking me to a survey where I am  unable to fill in responses. This may be a link to the survey questions’ editable version.

E.g. for my Name, the Short Answer area is inaccessible.

When I try selecting a multiple choice, the choice’s radial is not selected, but rather it appears to open up the question for editing.

And so on …

Regards,

Michelle D. Fuertes, M.S., PMP, ITIL

Executive Director IT Digital Transformation

4590 Nash Way, Suite 12300

St. Louis, MO 63110

Phone: 314-935-2793

Mobile: 614-325-5623

Email:

*Driving digital initiatives and organizational change by developing and executing transformative strategies to enhance operational efficiency, elevate customer experiences, and foster a culture of innovation.