2020npapw - Re: Some coronavirus resources for musicians/artists

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Some coronavirus resources for musicians/artists

  • From: Claudio Allocchio <>
  • To: Domenico Vicinanza <>
  • Cc: David Spencer <>, Silvia Fiore <>, Paul Maurice <>
  • Subject: Re: Some coronavirus resources for musicians/artists
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 22:38:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020, Domenico Vicinanza wrote:

Dear all,

just received from the British Flute Association, a list of resources to help
players (not only flutists) and teachers during the Coronavirus outbreak: Advice
for musicians, Mental health support, Educational advice & resources,
Livestream concerts, Useful apps

The page is here: https://bfs.org.uk/coronavirus-resources

why don't they contribute it to the AEC one?

https://www.aec-music.eu/tools-and-suggestions-for-hmeis-during-the-covid-19-emergency

and also here:

https://stefanofasciani.com/?p=1550

I had a look at it and there are some interesting ones.
Many thanks,
Domenico

[http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c855f1c65a70789cd2b4ed7/t/5ef70762f6302b5d71bdc39e/1592698354032/unsplash+3.jpg?format=1500w]<https://bfs.org.uk/coronavirus-resources>
Coronavirus Resources — The British Flute Society | Flute Organisation and Charity
| Britain and Beyond - UK - Europe<https://bfs.org.uk/coronavirus-resources>
We have put together a list of resources to help flute players and teachers
during the Coronavirus outbreak, and are adding more as we find them -
suggestions are welcome!
bfs.org.uk

Domenico Vicinanza, PhD MIET MIEEE FHEA

Senior Research Engagement Officer

GÉANT

T: +44 (0)1223 371 359

Networks • Services • People

Learn more at www.geant.org<http://www.geant.org/>

Claudio Allocchio G A R R
Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523 Italian Academic and G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565 Research Network P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

PGP Key: https://www.cert.garr.it/servizi/informazioni-su-pgp-keys