2020npapw - netart.cc and updates

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

netart.cc and updates

  • From: "renate kreil" <>
  • To: "'Ann Doyle'" <>
  • Cc: "'Taleitha Pytlowanyj'" <>, "'Maria Isabel Gandia'" <>, "'David Spencer'" <>, "'Domenico Vicinanza'" <>, "'Jesper Andersen'" <>, "'Justin Trieger'" <>, "'Simoni, Mary'" <>, "'Claudio Allocchio'" <>, "'John Kieser'" <>, <>
  • Subject: netart.cc and updates
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 15:17:46 +0200

Dear All,

we used the time and experiences during the pandemic to improve our website.
Especially this part: https://www.netart.cc/community/partners/ except on
stage - everything changed (more and less).
As you know within the NPAPW community we focus on multi-site-productions. In
the last weeks, we had an increasing number of accesses to our website and as
well artists contacted me directly. Some people told me, that they use it for
introducing others (as well in the field of education) into our topic. That
was as well a reason to make some changes - to offer a more pointed
communication.

I understand our website as a small door and promotion instrument to the
entire NPAPW community - that´s why I send you our update.

I don’t want to waste your attention, but if you have inputs: adding/changing
links or news about - artists, performances, projects, technical updates,
open calls etc. in this context please let us know. It is a perfect moment to
promote our subject. I will start an intensive sending-out coming week.

If you disagree with links or want to have changes - please let me know.

The best. Stay healthy and happy.

Renate

  • netart.cc and updates, renate kreil, 04/30/2020