2020npapw - Re: Draft agenda for proposed webinar

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Draft agenda for proposed webinar

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: John Kieser <>, renate kreil <>, 'Claudio Allocchio' <>, Justin Trieger <>
  • Cc: 'Domenico Vicinanza' <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Draft agenda for proposed webinar
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:46:14 +0000

I agree with Domenico; let's advertise next week and host the webinar the
week of March 30 - proposed time: 10AM EDT/4PM CET (my understanding is the
majority of Europe will move to Daylight Savings Time the last Sunday in
March - correct?). I'm researching events calendars to pick the best day -
and want to bump up my Zoom seat capacity. I'll get back to everyone
shortly. Maria Isabel - do you have a day that week that works best for
you? Any other presenters have preferences for which day? March 30 -
April 3? Thanks!