2020npapw - AW: Apologies

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

AW: Apologies

  • From: "renate kreil" <>
  • To: "'David Spencer'" <>, "'Maria Isabel Gandia'" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: AW: Apologies
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 13:31:40 +0100

Dear Isabel,

would be great if you could join remotely – we have a lot of datas of our last production in 2017 and could explain the dance experience from both sides with material (fotos, videos and technical plans). The successes and the failures. What do you think, perhaps we make a skype in March to talk about a dialog/presentation.

See you soon.

The best, renate