2020npapw - Re: 2020 NPAPW Agenda online!

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: 2020 NPAPW Agenda online!

  • From: Claudio Allocchio <>
  • To: Taleitha Pytlowanyj <>
  • Cc: Claudio Allocchio <>, Ann Doyle <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: 2020 NPAPW Agenda online!
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 22:52:45 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020, Taleitha Pytlowanyj wrote:

Hi Claudio,

Thank you for the recommendations and edits. I updated the page with information that I currently have for presentations. As we receive information, I will be happy to update the page and provide more details for people. Please review, https://npapws.org/npapw20-programme/, and let me know if there are any more recommended changes based on what I have now added.

still one missing item: in 14:00-14:50 Higher Education Policies, Challenges, Implications panel, there is also SWING project (myself).

Thank you!

Taleitha Pytlowanyj

Program Manager

475 17th Street, Suite 1210

Denver, CO 80202

Office: 720-379-9669

On 1/15/20, 1:42 AM, " on behalf of Claudio
Allocchio" < on behalf of

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020, Ann Doyle wrote:

> Hi all - Happy 2020! I want to share an update and ask for your

> assistance with the next stage of our workshop planning. The 2020

> workshop program is now online on the

> www.npapws.org<http://www.npapws.org> site, and the registration is live

> as well (thank you Taleitha for making both happen!). I am going to

> send another email shortly that has the announcement language which you

> may forward, use as is, or modify as needed.

one correction: 13:30 Tuesday session: Sven Ubik will make MVTP, not

Ultragrid, which is usually run by Milos Liska (if he attends). Jcktrip we

can ak if Chri Chafe is there for it.

15:00 presentations: put titles of presentations, notonly names of

presenters or name it more clearly as a panel. Same as the other similar

ones.

the same for all pesentations: titles and presenter, not only presenter

which means nothing for readers.

> I am asking all of us to share with interested individuals,
organizations (like the National Association of Schools of Music), universities
and colleges -especially in the state of New York – and with international
organizations.

> See my next email for clean announcement language. Thank you! -Ann

> ______________________

> Ann Doyle

> Internet2 Community Engagement

> Higher Education and Cultural Programs

> Internet2

> +1.734.352.7011

Claudio Allocchio G A R R

Senior Technical Officer

tel: +39 040 3758523 Italian Academic and G=Claudio;
S=Allocchio;

fax: +39 040 3758565 Research Network P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

PGP Key: https://www.cert.garr.it/servizi/informazioni-su-pgp-keys