2020npapw - Next draft of workshop agenda

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Next draft of workshop agenda

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Next draft of workshop agenda
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 19:52:12 +0000

Hi all!   Thank you for the good feedback today.   Attached is an updated agenda that I think/hope reflects your suggestions.    We’ll plan to correspond by email in the next two weeks with additions and updates.    Our next meeting, where we plan to finalize the agenda, is Friday December 20, 9AM Eastern Time/3PM Central Europe Time.

Best regards.   -Ann

Ann Doyle

Community Engagement Manager

Higher Education and Cultural Programs