2020npapw - Update: October 2 meeting

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Update: October 2 meeting

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Update: October 2 meeting
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 16:33:46 +0000

Hello all  -  I need to attend my aunt’s funeral next Wednesday and will miss our meeting.    Mary Simoni has graciously agreed to run the meeting, with Taleitha’s help.

We’ll still use the same Zoom Room in the meeting invitation:   https://internet2.zoom.us/j/3592919706

The agenda is in our Box Folder (and you are welcome to revise it as needed):   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zK8j3aYQ8PFNcCiRje9Wg60lRCUj7uZ-ma1mB-15qC0/edit#

Finally, one agenda item I wanted to share is a request from Mary Simoni, John Kolb (RPI CIO) and me.   We believe that all session proposals, even ones we invite, should be submitted in the Call for Participation form:   https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/a7a79a57faec42c590bd56f807b74835

This will enable us to track all content, evaluate fairly possible competing interests, and select and combine content appropriately.   I have learned, being responsible for all the track sessions for Internet2’s annual Global Summit, that this is a really helpful procedure.   My Vice Presidents have to submit proposals!   :)

Mary and Taleitha  – thank you for filling in for me next week.    Best regards.    -Ann

Ann Doyle

Community Engagement Manager

Higher Education and Cultural Programs

Internet2

+1.734.352.7011

  • Update: October 2 meeting, Ann Doyle, 09/27/2019