2020npapw - Updated Call for Proposals

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Updated Call for Proposals

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Updated Call for Proposals
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:52:56 +0000

Hello all  -   I have attempted to incorporate and address everyone’s comments and concerns; and I thank all of you for taking the time to help craft this Call for Proposals.   Please take one last look, mostly at the opening paragraph and let me know if this works?   I  am happy to keep working on it today, with the goal of posting this early next week.    Kind regards to all.   - Ann

Ann Doyle

Community Engagement Manager

Higher Education and Cultural Programs

Internet2