2019-regional-principals-tempe - [2019-regional-principals-tempe] Jan 15-16 Tempe Principals Meeting: information for the meeting

Subject: 2019 Regional Principals Meeting Tempe

[2019-regional-principals-tempe] Jan 15-16 Tempe Principals Meeting: information for the meeting

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [2019-regional-principals-tempe] Jan 15-16 Tempe Principals Meeting: information for the meeting
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 10:15:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hi,
As you make your way to the Tempe meeting, here is the information regarding the meeting. Background information about the meeting is below and a packet including the agenda and the documents mentioned below is attached. The packet plus other information (separate agenda, roster, other documents) can be found in the box folder for the meeting: https://internet2.box.com/s/9gux1tlopkc6f8hkudkww08ixbw9fbzg
Safe travels and see you on Tuesday in Palm A/D. Breakfast is at 8:30 and the meeting begins at 9:00.
Linda

Begin forwarded message: