shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] will installer use ant ?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] will installer use ant ?

  • From: Bradley Beddoes <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] will installer use ant ?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:27:12 +1000

You may find Gradle of interest if evaluating build solutions in Java/Groovy land

http://gradle.org/

cheers,
Bradley

--

Bradley Beddoes | Advanced Technical Development | Australian Access Federation
Mob: 0413768802 | Email: | Web: http://www.aaf.edu.au/

PRIVILEGED – PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information which is confidential or privileged.  If you receive this email and you are not the addressee(s) [or responsible for delivery of the email to the addressee(s)], please disregard the contents of the email, delete the email and notify the author immediately